Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The" Party Hat!

So Olivia's 1st birthday was fast approaching and Ash wanted her to have a cute little hat...she found one she liked...snapped a picture of it and sent it to me..I modified the idea and we added Liv's name. All and all not to painful and she looked super cute on her big day. She ended up with two because I loved them both WAY to much. She is such a little cutie. If you are looking for one for your childs special day send me an email and we can discuss.   rkbartley@gmail.com





To order a bow just like this one you can visit LBows on etsy. She makes some uber cute stuff.
http://www.etsy.com/people/LBows?ref=ls_profile
Etsy is also a FANTASTIC place to look for hand made items. If you have never visited that site RUN there!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you remember me but we met last week at Hobby Lobby. I love the new stuff you added this week. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I do! They are so fun! Thank you!
    Next time you want to go remnant shopping just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete